Wednesday, February 29, 2012
WELCOME TO JESSICA COX, MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER
Ten Inspirational Quotes from Jessica Cox
10. "FEAR means "False Evidence Appearing Real"
9. "Be kind, always!"
8. "Believe that you can do anything."
7. "If you want do something, you are already 80% successful. Desire is 80% success."
6. "When I went into the 8th grade, I decided not to wear my prosthetic arms. When I got on the bus and the doors closed behind me, I knew I would never wear those arms again. I felt strong and free."
5. "There is a universal fear: the lack of confidence in yourself."
4. "I live my life thru my feet."
3. "My fiance bought me an engagement ankle bracelet. I never take it off."
2. "Persistence means never give up."
1. "Never allow your fear to stand in the way of opportunity."
Thanks, Jessica, for your inspirational message. Here are some quotes from our students about Jessica "She's so cool! "
"I felt inspired."
"I was so honored to meet her."
"I am so glad I met her because she is together."
"When is she coming back?"
Thanks to our dear Mrs. Patricia McCabe who connected us to Jessica.