Friday, May 25, 2012

I want to thank this year's FFO for all their undying support. Thanks to Trish McCabe and Cynthia Nocon, our wonderful co-presidents who devoted so much of their time to helping us. Thanks to the incomparable Jan Gutbub. We are so fortunate to have great parent support. This has been a record year for FFO grants for the classroom. I' d like to thank to Anita, Lalita, Kris and Cathie. Thanks to Amy, Ellie, and Derrick Jobst for the lovely Mexican lunch. Hope that everyone has a great summer. I will blog semi-regularly. I will be in the building most of June. Both Ms. Castro and I are going to China to visit schools. We will be leaving June 18 and returning on the 27th. Thanks to all of our ECMS community for making my first year as principal a fabulous experience. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment