Sunday, September 21, 2014

Thank You for Telling On Our Students

  I attended our FFO event at Hacienda Del Sol on Friday evening.  A lovely time was had by all.  Two sets of our wonderful parents were seated at a table.   I made my way over to say hello.  They proceeded to tell me two incidents that left me beaming with Eagle Pride.  One of the moms told me that her student lost a Nook (portable digital reading device) in the first few weeks of school and was pretty heartbroken, never expecting to see it again. In no time at all, a good citizen on our campus found the device and turned it in.  The Nook is now back with its owner.
   Another heartwarming story was about a student who had left an IPHONE on our campus.  The student went back much later in the day, without much hope of finding the lost phone.  The IPHONE was still where it had been left. No one had taken it.
   Parents remind me that this is not so in other places.  They also said that they perceive our students to be very honorable young people.  I agree.
    Eagle On, students!  Thanks for being responsible by making good choices!


No comments:

Post a Comment